Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My first few days as an Au Pair...

My oh my! My trip so far has been fantastic!

So this year I am an Au Pair for a family who lives in Paris. I got the idea from a girl in my neighborhood who was an Au Pair in the south of France last year! So I went on Aupair-world.net and started searching for families that were in need of an American Aupair. I found a family of 5 with 3 boys. The youngest being 6, who I would be taking care of. So I messaged them and told them that I was interested in being their Aupair. After a few emails, and some Skype conversations, they offered me the job! Two months later, here I am, writing this blog about my experiences.

So, like I said before, so far so good!! Paris is amazing! Unlike any other city I've ever seen! So here are a few pictures, and I'll be posting a lot more later!

 
For some reason I just really love this picture of the Eiffel Tower...



This one too.



My apartment is right off of Av. Foch, which is the widest avenue in Paris, and it leads straight to the Arc de Triomphe!



I love just relaxing at the Eiffel Tower! I took a nice nap there on the green green grass!


Here are my two new friends that I met at church!! Elissa and Kevin! Just hanging out at Notre Dame.


More to come later! Hopefully once I get on schedule, I'll be doing a more day to day blog which will be more organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment