Friday, September 7, 2012

Summary of the past week!


Ok, so here is just a summary of what I have done the past week, and instead of telling you, I'll just show you! (With like a thousand pictures...)



So this is just a painting in the family's apartment. Its all glass! And they have like 4 others each with different seasons, and all beautiful colors and everything! I love them so much!


This is just the family room in the apartment, and I absolutely love the long wall of windows!



This is the laundry room, and right through that door is where I go up two stories to my apartment.



This is on the balcony of the family's apartment. And though its not like a "view" of anything, I just absolutely love being out there!



This is right when I walk down my street! Just about a mile away is the Arc de Triomphe! I love passing it like its no big deal on my way home.



This is the day that I just went to the Eiffel Tower by myself!


Delicious chocolate ice cream!


Yes, I literally took a nap in front of the tower. It was so relaxing!!!


The crepes. AMAZING!! And humongous!!! (This one I had was just filled with Nutella)


Just waking up to some fog. Or smog. Not sure which one....



Again, these are my two friends I met at church! They are so great! We went to Notre Dame Sunday night just to walk around and see it!



Here is Michael Jackson performing outside of Notre Dame! This guy was actually really good!



And there were also fire dancers! I'm not sure what they are really called..



Here is Hotel de Ville, where I get off the Metro every Sunday for church!



Ok, this store is amazing! Its right on Champs Élysées, and it is like a museum of Louis Vuitton. I loved every single thing in the store and wanted it all!


This was in the L.V store! A huge book of recipes of different kinds of Macarons! I'm thinking I'll have to go back to get that before I leave!


These shoes were insane! All fur. And just so fashion forward! Totally want those for the winter!


This is in the center of L.V, the ceiling! The picture does no justice!


This skirt was much cuter in person! and I wanted it so very badly! (just like everything else in the store..)

LOVE. IT. ALL.


I am absolutely OBSESSED with those shoes. I wish I took a closer picture, but the jacket is amazing as well!



You see bakeries like this on every corner. I have yet to try everything, but what I have had, is amazing!


The famous, and delicious, baguettes!


Two of the world's most amazing sites to see!



I thought this was hilarious! People tend to park pretty close here.



Spent part of the day with the kids at this little amusement park that they have practically right across the street from their apartment! It was adorable!







I just can't get enough of this. I go to bed everynight, watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle!


Night trip to the Tower!





AN AMAZING VIEW OF PARIS!



Yes, I was just parked in the middle of the street. And other cars just can't choose which lane they want to be in either... Yes, people really drive like this. I was a tad nervous about driving in Paris, since they are all crazy! But it is easy, and even if I do something wrong, maybe break the law or something, its no big deal because everyone else does it too!

Another car parked in the middle of the street.



I just felt very Parí this day..


They have seasons here!! Mesa should start doing this too!
This was just on the way to the park with Benjamin after school one day.






The jungle-jim things they have here are insane! Like literally hard! I am shocked more kids don't get seriously hurt. But I guess it is a lot better than the easy ones you have at every single park in Mesa.


Just a little river behind me. No big deal. Except for it was gorgeous! And so peaceful!



Even the packaged crepes are amazing!


Yes, this is how people walk their dogs. Here's a closer look of the lady's shoes:

Heals. Insane. I die walking in flats!!!



Galleries Lafayette! AMAZING! HUGE! IMPECCABLE! Wish I was richer so I could buy all the amazing things inside!

Had to take a picture of this! First time I had ever seen NO LINE at the H&M dressing room!



I think this speaks for itself.


The taste, is indescribable. 


9 Floors!!! But really 10 because they have a roof top with restaurant and then a huge (fake) grass area with couches and everything. People just go sit up there after shopping, maybe enjoy some ice cream, or even a full-on meal from the café downstairs.



This is the view off the rooftop!

Yves Saint Laurent. So hardcore. You have to be a serious buyer if you want to even go look around!


A cute orchestra playing in the Metro station! It was so nice and beautiful, and relaxing!


Another park that we go to almost everyday after school! No big deal, just right next to the Eiffel Tower! I can't believe I live here!!!!


AND! On top of everything else, this is what I drive everyday!! LOVE IT



Last thing, I LOVE the way the men dress in this city! So put together! And stylish!! I loved this guy's outfit! And I thought I was doing a sly job of taking a picture of him, but I guess he noticed.... 



2 comments:

  1. bring me home or send me some macaroons PLEASE!!! or learn how to make them and bring back a cookbook! gahhhh youre so cool!! cant believe youre there. this blog makes it a reality though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't worry! I am definitely planning on learning how to make them! and bringing home a cookbook of them! So I'll be sure to bring some over!

      Delete