Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Journey to Paris

Ok, so it has been a few days since I've been here and I have already done so much! Well at least I feel like I have. But first, I will start with my journey here. It was quite long. about  two days of traveling. I left Phoenix at 10:30pm for Boston. From Boston, I went to London, where I had a 22 hour layover!

This was flying into Boston as the sun was on the rise!




Okay, I had to put this picture up, because I totally felt like Harry Potter here! I had my big cart with all my luggage and at one point I was actually running down the hall, and I felt that I should go run into a wall to be able to get to Platform 9 and 3/4!


The following fashion/designer pictures are from London. This is all in the airport! I couldn't believe it! It was heaven! Sky Harbor needs to start looking a little more like this!








P.S. this is a navy Valentino dress that I would like as my maid of honor dress CHLOE!


And this is SO Rachel Zoe!


And I am dying to have this too!


This dress was 10x cuter in person! (Red Valentino)

My first baguette!! OH my, it was so delicious!


Ok, again, I'll try to get caught up on the past week! So I'll post again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment